This is the view to the East towards the chancel. Most of the church was updated to its current appearance in the 1880s. The Nave is mainly 15th century. The painting over the arch is from 1899 and shows the crucifixion of Jesus. Until 1987 the nave was separated from the chancel by a carved oak screen; this has now been adapted and glazed to close the bottom of the tower. The rather curious door high up on the left used to give access to the screen

Here is the East window depicting Jesus' crucifixion in the middle .

This is the window in the lady Chapel. The window shows the birth of Jesus in the lower half, with angels and saints in the top half

This shows the altar with the reredos behind it. The Reredos, designed by W F Howard in 1928 depicts scenes and people from the NewTestament